There are three fire training courses we provide-
FIRE EXTINGUISHER TRAINING, this training enables the candidate to use the various types of fire extinguisher.
CLICK ON THE ABOVE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION
Are Ex London fire officers and are experts in their field. they not only have the experience of fire fighting and firesafety they have a vast knowledge and experience of personal events while serving in the London fire brigade at busy fire stations. The training is carried out in an informal relaxed manner and the candidates are encouraged to participate in the courses and share any experiences or ask any questions they may have
OUR TRAINING STAFF
It is a requirement of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 that employees are given fire safety training. The RRO states-
"You must provide adequate fire safety training for your staff. The type of training should be based on the particular features of your premises and should:"
1. Take account of the findings of the fire risk assessment;
2. Explain your emergency procedures;
3. Take account of the work activity and explain the duties and responsibilities of staff
4. Take place during normal working hours and be repeated periodically where appropriate;
5. Be easily understandable by your staff and other people who may be present; and
6. Be tested by fire drills.
Here at Firepoint UK we take our training very seriously, however our instructors present the course in a friendly and relaxed manner, encouraging participation and exploring the candidates knowledge and weaknesses